Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday!

I can't believe I am already 22, it feels like I just turned 21 last week! I always love birthday's, it's your one day of the year to feel extra special! My friends and roommates made my birthday a great one this year starting bright and early waking me up with walnut and cranberry pancakes for breakfast and bringing a tiara to ballet for me to wear during class. Its the little things like that, that really mean so much to me.

For my birthday dinner, we went out to De Palma's downtown and had a great dinner with a small group of friends. Amazing food, and great company!And they got me a Cecilia's cake! The cake was so good! It was the Red Raspberry cake which is layers of vanilla cake, vanilla custard, red raspberry preserves and whipped cream icing!
Then we got back home from dinner and my roommates gave me a gift! (gift wrapped in their hands :)A ticket to a Jenny and Johnny show!
My actual birthday was a great day, and the celebrating continued into the weekend with a joint birthday party for me and Tara (her birthday is the 6th!)
Birthday girls in our new birthday dresses!
It was a great party with so many great friends! Laura and Dani even came down and surprised us! Twenty two is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment